If you would like to write a little something about Valerie, please send it to Lynn Baron at Renaissancecotons@gmail.com and I will add it to the blog.

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

♥Valerie Ford of Cotonnelle♥

The first time I met Valerie Ford, she looked like this :)


Here she is in NJ at the AACDT National Specialty with Kazaam.  She was so proud to say, "I AM", when I asked who the lucky owner of Kazaam was.  I fell in love with Kazzam, and of course Valerie too. Who wouldn't be drawn to her great sense of humor and her smile?   She would come all the way to the USA to support us.  Our new club.  She was an amazing lady.


Last evening, October 31, 2011, Valerie left this earth in a tragic car accident.  Valerie Ford gave more than anyone I know to the Coton Community and this is truly a great loss.  My heart is so very heavy, as I know I will miss my friend dearly.  My heart breaks for her dogs that she loved so much.  What will they do without their Mommy?

Valerie will forever be in my heart and soul, and I cherish Kazaam because he is a little part of her..something that lives. Every time I look at him... I will remember Valerie.  I miss you already.  Love you.  
Lynn









♥May you rest in peace♥

No comments:

Post a Comment