If you would like to write a little something about Valerie, please send it to Lynn Baron at Renaissancecotons@gmail.com and I will add it to the blog.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

♥From Deb♥

I have the pleasure of having one of Valerie's beautiful coton puppies from a litter 2 years ago.  
I just found out about Valerie's death and wanted to send my condolences.  What a great loss.  I only knew Valerie as the breeder of my baby Baylee, but was very impressed with her when I met her and saw all the love she gave to each and every one of her babies.  Below is a picture I took on the day I was picking up my Baylee to come home with us.  Valerie is saying a little prayer to Baylee and telling her to be a good girl for her new family, seeing that I knew I had chosen a very caring breeder and I was very thankful.
I can't imagine how much her babies will be missing her and feel for them.




No comments:

Post a Comment