If you would like to write a little something about Valerie, please send it to Lynn Baron at Renaissancecotons@gmail.com and I will add it to the blog.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

♥Words from Carol♥

My name is Carol and I just read about Valerie's passing last year. My god! I am in shock and very saddened by this news. I was searching for her web site because I hadn't heard from her in a while and came across this disturbing news.

I live in Toronto and I have two of Valerie's Cotons. Four years ago when I was researching what breed of pet dog to get, I decided I wanted one of these little bundles of joy! I am visually impaired and after calling several breeders, I found Valerie Ford. She is the only one who would sell me one of her Cotons. Everyone else just presumed I wouldn't be able to look after them. The first female I got was Pippin in 2008 whose father was Billy Idol and mother Chanel. In may 2010, I took another little girl who I named Abigail so Pippin would have a companion. Abigail has the same father but a different mother. I also have a Guide dog Memphis and the three of them get along famously.

I am very disturbed about her passing. She was an awesome breeder and cared about her dogs.

Regards, Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment